Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Puppy Carrier

The photograph on Flickr.

I encountered this person quite a while ago, on 14 September 2011. To be more precise, it was 7:26AM and I was cycling near Drumcondra station when I noticed the guy with his cute little puppy sitting inside his bicycle basket.

Now, don't get me wrong, the dog was adorable and all that. But when one walks the dog out, one actually needs to, mmm, walk. Well, I rather see a man giving a ride to a hound than a horse pulling a heavy carriage full of people...

As Jerry Seinfeld put it nicely:
If aliens are watching this through telescopes, they're going to think the dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them's making a poop, the other one's carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge?

No comments:

Post a Comment