Sunday 10 February 2013

The Key Ringer



It's probably a cliché, but every lock has a key. Thus when we introduced the lock holder, it was pretty straightforward that there's also a cyclist who holds the key. In this case, the cyclist had a key ring clipped onto his jeans.

In fairness, I also used a similar feature when I was eight years of age. I guess some people keep finding it useful and comfortable. In any case, I was personally disgusted by this particular guy. He was one of those cyclists who smoke while cycling, he smelled like an ash tray and looked like a chimney. I said good riddance when the lights changed to green.

I took the photo on 20 October 2012 (exactly five days after I came across the guy with the lock) in Wexford Street (between Camden and Great George's Street). I also took a zoomed out version of the very same cyclist:


No comments:

Post a Comment