Friday 12 October 2012

The Photographer



I was once asked how do I take all these pictures for Dublin's Cyclists. By and large the answer is "it varies". But I think the photograph above illustrates how it is usually done (although when I took it, I was actually walking by foot and had my bike locked a few blocks away). This is why I like this picture in particular. The guy reminds me of myself in a way - cycling around Dublin and stopping safely to take pictures.

The main difference is that this guy took a picture of a wooden boat with an impressive mast during the Tall Ships Festival, on 23 August 2012, whereas I take pictures of fellow cyclists.

Which reminds me, now there's a wonderful Flickr group dedicated to Dublin's Cyclists with many more exclusive photos, taken by various photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment